The Aerospace AS 9100 (AS/EN 9100) is a quality management standard designed specifically aerospace industry. Aircraft components have a shelf life for fifty years or more, as an aftereffect of this long life cycle, the avionic business perceives that fitting repair, support and redesign are basic for the proceeded with safe operations of an airplane.
In light of these critical needs, airplane business partners established the AS9110 Standard certification to monitor and control repair and support systems, quality management systems, and least abilities and capabilities of those managing maintenance, repair, and overhaul processes.
When you partner with URS Middle East to achieve the AS 9100 or AS 9110 certification, you complement your regulatory and contractual needs. You also give your clients the assurance that your organization meets the necessary avionics industry benchmarks. We help you develop a complete understanding of the entire prerequisites for the certification. You will always be able to identify key areas of improvement within your organization.
Benefits of AS 9100/AS 9110 certification:
- Reinforces competitiveness
- Helps maintain and improve market position
- Increases your customers‘ trust in you as a safe supplier of products and services
- Registration in the global database of certified aerospace suppliers OASIS (Online Aerospace Supplier Information System)
Certified organisations can include URS and UKAS logos in their promotional activities.
Are you interested in this certification?
If you are interested in this certificate, do not hesitate to contact us through the Enquiry Form.Enquire Now
Why Choose URS?
- URS is a holder of the international accreditation UKAS - United Kingdom Accreditation Service.
- More than 40,000 contracts from 40 countries have attested to the high quality of URS Holdings services.