The Hazard Analysis & Critical Control Points (HACCP) system addresses food safety. It examines and assesses the control of microbiological, chemical and physical hazards from raw material production, to consumption of the finished product, including manufacturing, procurement, handling and distribution.
The HACCP strategy identifies potential hazards, building up high-priority control focuses, setting basic cutoff points, and guaranteeing control measures are accepted, checked and observed before execution.
URS-Middle East provides support for the food industry and food-related organizations to achieve the HACCP system certification. URS Middle East provides such certification under the DAC (Dubai Accreditation Centre) accreditation.
URS has unique scheme in the world to provide HACCP certification with UKAS accreditation, in combination with ISO 9001 Quality Management System, under one certificate, as ISO 9001+HACCP (UKAS Accredited).
Benefits of HACCP certification:
- Provides comprehensive and efficient control of food health and safety
- Minimizes the occurrence of low-quality and health-risk foods
- Provides a food safety audit by an independent third party
- Increases trust by the public, industry and the public sector
Certified organisations can include URS and UKAS logos in their promotional activities.
Are you interested in this certification?
If you are interested in this certificate, do not hesitate to contact us through the Enquiry Form.Enquire Now
Why Choose URS?
- URS is a holder of the international accreditation UKAS - United Kingdom Accreditation Service.
- More than 40,000 contracts from 40 countries have attested to the high quality of URS Holdings services.