ISO 14001 certification refers to the implementation of Environmental management system focused on the environment, and which advocates and practices corporate environmental responsibility.
When your organization is deemed ISO 14001 certified, it demonstrates its commitment to prevent pollution, and comply with other requirements with continual improvement of primary environmental issues, through awareness, assessment of legal parameters, emergency response capabilities, and other reviews.
Our auditors and other expert teams at URS-Middle East will help you to enhance Environmental Management System of your organization, through our assessment procedures.
Benefits of ISO 14001 certification:
- It helps diminish negative effects on nature
- It spares costs on charges and fines
- It helps agreeability with lawful prerequisites identified with the earth
- It augments your market position
- It expands your clients’ trust in you as a protected supplier of items and administrations
Certified organizations can incorporate URS and UKAS logos in their promotional exercises.
Important Note: Standards ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 14001:2004 has been revised to 2015 Version – ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 14001:2015. Changes to 2015 version of STANDARDS are significant and as such Certified Clients have to revise their systems to meet the requirements of New 2015 version of Standards. Guidance on Transition Procedure for URS Clients is available – Transition Policy URSME.
Are you interested in this certification?
If you are interested in this certificate, do not hesitate to contact us through the Enquiry Form.Enquire Now
Why Choose URS?
- URS is a holder of the international accreditation UKAS - United Kingdom Accreditation Service.
- More than 40,000 contracts from 40 countries have attested to the high quality of URS Holdings services.