ISO 22000 ensures food safety requirements are met and addresses each link in the food processing chain. ISO 22000 integrates principles of the system of hazard analysis and critical control points (HACCP).
Through controllable requirements, it connects the HACCP plan with necessary prerequisite programs (that is, best production practices with the creation of an efficient system). This leads to the elimination of potential risks.
This quality management system demonstrates that your organization has a vigorous food safety management system set up which meets the prerequisites of your clients and consumers. With this certification, your organization will be placed on the global map of over 9000+ certified organizations in 146 nations.
The ISO 22000 integrates principles of the system of hazard analysis and critical control points (HACCP). Through controllable requirements, it connects the HACCP plan with the necessary production practice to create an effective system, which leads to the elimination of potential risks.
URS Middle East gives you the assurance that with the ISO 2200 certification, you will be able to guarantee your consumer’s confide in quality products.
Benefits of ISO 22000 certification:
- Provides comprehensive and efficient control of food health and safety
- Minimizes the event of low-quality and health-risk foods
- Builds food safety in the whole food industry chain
- Provides a food safety audit by an independent third party
- Increases trust by the public, industry and the public sector.
Certified organisations can include URS and UKAS logos in their promotional activities.
Are you interested in this certification?
If you are interested in this certificate, do not hesitate to contact us through the Enquiry Form.Enquire Now
Why Choose URS?
- URS is a holder of the international accreditation UKAS - United Kingdom Accreditation Service.
- More than 40,000 contracts from 40 countries have attested to the high quality of URS Holdings services.