Business continuity is always a challenge, considering the rough economical climate. However, when the International Standards Organization established the ISO 22301 standard, they precisely developed this certification to help companies achieve the international standard for business continuity management.
The certification is an aid for organizations to diminish the risk factors of emergency business interruptions, thus protecting your organization from shutting down.
When you work with URS Middle East to acquire this certification, you give an assurance to your clients that your organization has the resources and capabilities to prevent any unwarranted trading interruptions.
Benefits of ISO 22301 certification:
- Ensures continuity of provided products and services and reduces impacts of emergencies and breakdowns
- Increases the organisation’s credibility for partners and customers
- Ensures compliance with legislation, regulators and customers
- Brings savings on insurance premiums
Certified organisations can include URS and UKAS logos in their promotional activities.
Are you interested in this certification?
If you are interested in this certificate, do not hesitate to contact us through the Enquiry Form.Enquire Now
Why Choose URS?
- URS is a holder of the international accreditation UKAS - United Kingdom Accreditation Service.
- More than 40,000 contracts from 40 countries have attested to the high quality of URS Holdings services.