The ISO 9001 certification was first established 30 years ago, and over one million organizations worldwide have been certified upon assessment.
The current framework enhances organizations with an extensive procedure centered system whereupon you can assemble a quality management system (QMS), which prompts the effective accomplishment of your organization’s mission.
This QMS can be implemented for any size organization or business. But with URS-Middle East assisting your organization to implement this quality management system, your organization is elevated to a new level, transforming its market image.
Each quality management system is based on a certain criteria, and the core principles of ISO 9001 is customer focus, leadership, involvement of people, process approach, system approach to management, continual improvement, factual approach to decision making and mutually beneficial supplier relationship.
Why get your organization or business ISO 9001 certified:
- It generates new business opportunities
- It increases your customers’ trust in you as a safe supplier of products and services
- It enhances your competitiveness
- It reduces cost and generates savings
- It helps maintain and improve your market position
- It helps you identify and optimize the effectiveness of your business processes
Certified organizations can include URS and UKAS logos in their promotional activities
Important Note: Standards ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 14001:2004 has been revised to 2015 Version – ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 14001:2015. Changes to 2015 version of STANDARDS are significant and as such Certified Clients have to revise their systems to meet the requirements of New 2015 version of Standards. Guidance on Transition Procedure for URS Clients is available – Transition Policy URSME.
Are you interested in this certification?
If you are interested in this certificate, do not hesitate to contact us through the Enquiry Form.Enquire Now
Why Choose URS?
- URS is a holder of the international accreditation UKAS - United Kingdom Accreditation Service.
- More than 40,000 contracts from 40 countries have attested to the high quality of URS Holdings services.