The Occupational Health and Safety Management System (OHSAS 18001) is a certification of an organization’s health and safety system.
The standard designates the framework for an organization identified with wellbeing and security of its personnel and stakeholders. The standard considers prevention as a technique towards wellbeing & security of employees. This certification demonstrates that your organization is focused on the development of a healthy and safe work environment by addressing issues such as injury prevention and defining clear employee responsibilities.
If you have an OHSAS 18001 certification in place, we at URS-Middle East can help you to identify new parameters, which are yet to be met, and chalk out a plan of action, which will enhance your current system.
Benefits of OHSAS 18001 certification:
- Enhances the management of occupational health and safety
- Assists with compliance with all health and safety legal prerequisites
- Expanded health protection of employees
- Helps prevent accidents and random events
- Reduces costs associated with injuries
- Creates a responsible corporate status
Certified organizations can include URS and UKAS logos in their promotional activities.
Are you interested in this certification?
If you are interested in this certificate, do not hesitate to contact us through the Enquiry Form.Enquire Now
Why Choose URS?
- URS is a holder of the international accreditation UKAS - United Kingdom Accreditation Service.
- More than 40,000 contracts from 40 countries have attested to the high quality of URS Holdings services.