2nd Party Audits are carried out by the Customer or on behalf of the Customer on a Client or the Supplier to examine the Quality. The audit is based on the requirements of the Customer contract.
2nd Party Audit aims at providing a global standard that spells out quality and trust. It is a quality management system standard and is applicable to all type of organizations.
2nd Party Audit aims to organization with the following benefits:
- Objective based approach to the management system
- Better process control, flow and productivity
- Reduction of cost, reduction of product scrap & rejections, Improvement in product reliability
- Better documentation of the processes and greater quality awareness among employees
- Framework for continual improvement of each process
- Leadership with customer focus
- Structure of result oriented operations
- Demonstrate the organization’s commitment to quality standards to the outside world