When you work with URS Middle East to establish a quality management system within your organization, we also support your efforts by offering expert training courses to equip your team with the skills they need to perform and excel.
We understand that your business needs a team that possesses all required skills and which are current. Our team of instructors, who are well qualified in their field of expertise, provide the essential know-how needed, through in-depth training sessions at our in-house training center or at convenient locations off-site as may be required by you.
Our training expertise covers all aspects of quality management systems in compliance with local, regional and international laws and regulations, also covering best practices, market insights, technological advances, new strategies etc. Through our expert training, we have helped our clients improve their products and business processes, stay in compliance with local regulations, and meet the ever-changing demands of their business.
We offer fixed-date courses held at our in-house training center as well as offsite training programs tailored to your business requirements. Our expertise and accreditation guarantees you the assurance that our training programs are in delivered in line with current industry benchmarks and regulations, thus helping you achieve your training goals successfully.
Talk to our training experts now and learn how we can help ensure that your organization is helping its team acquire the skills and tools needed to stay on top of performance.
– Good Hygiene Practice (GHP)- Staff
– Good Hygiene Practice (GHP)- Manager
– HACCP – Level 3
– Essential Food Safety Training
- Level 2 Course
- Level 3 Course
- Level 4 Course
– Emergency First Aid – Level 2 | Level 3
– Emergency First Aid & Defibrillation and CPR – Level 2
– Pediatric First Aid – Level 2
– Pediatric First Aid and Managing Illness & Injury – Level 2
– Fire Safety Trainings – Level 1 | Level 2
– Health & Safety Trainings for Workers – at Workplace / Construction Site
– Supervising Health and Safety in the Workplace
– Risk Assessment Trainings – Level 2 | Level 3
If you would like to see our upcoming training courses, please fill the form below and we will send you the latest training calendar.
Office 413, C2, West 25, Street 4, Baynunah Street, Abu Dhabi, UAE
P.O. Box 7871, SAIF Zone, Sharjah, UAE
2n Floor, Hassaani Complex Building, Karrada, Baghdad, IRAQ
Check out our 2017 training calendar to view the range
of courses offered.