This is an introductory course to explain the border changes in the revised EMS ISO 14001:2015. On successful completion, the participants should have a reasonable understanding of ISO 14001:2015 requirements.
- Determining the external and internal issues that are rele-vant to establishing the context of the organization?
- What is the top management commitment to establish and effective lead EMS for the continual improvement of the system?
- How to follow a process that determines risk associated with threats and opportunities?
- Concept of planned and implemented control of the pro-cesses to meet the requirements of the EMS?
- What is the adequate resources (personnel, technological and financial) for the establishment, implementation, maintenance and continual improvement of the EMS?
- Determine details, methods and frequency of areas of oper-ation that need to be monitored, measured, analyzed and evaluated in order to establish the performance and effec-tiveness of the EMS?
Who Should Attend
- All levels of management who are involved in implementing ISO 14001:2015 EMS
- All those who are interested personally to learn about this EMS 14001:2015 Transition Changes
- All courses are held at hotels and can be held at customers premises, if required
- Fee includes coffee/tea & lunch
Back to Training